[kde-guidelines] HIG for search needed (?)

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Sat Mar 22 19:38:18 UTC 2014

On Saturday 22 March 2014, 16:40:04 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> So far we've been able to reach consensus on all matters without needing a
> vote (a vote doesn't make much sense with so few people, recently in fact
> only Heiko and me have been active on this list unless I dragged David
> Edmundson in to give some technical feedback).
I planned to run a survey about the appearance questions. But if we decide
that some of the alternatives aren't working at all we can prepare the
guideline and present it to the community for an open discussion. My
preferences: Placement: #1, Show: #3 (plus global short-cut), Results:
depending on context #1 or #3.
Anyway, it would be great to add mockups for the most important aspects.