[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Persona

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Tue Jan 28 21:13:38 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 28 January 2014, 21:05:26 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:> > Maybe we should
hi-jack the old persona page instead of only linking. What
> > do you mean?
>
> Since the current Persona page is about specific personas, I'd prefer to
> just link to it. We might move the page to the HIG section if we think it
> makes more sense for it to be here, but I think having two separate pages
> for a general description of the method and the generic KDE personas still
> makes sense.

I don't understand the page as just the description of the method. It should
be actually more like the linked persona page, if those are valid for all KDE
SC apps. But to explain the way the personas have been created, how it works,
and just in case of projects that do not want to use KDE standards, it makes
sense to add some "theoretical" guidelines.

PS: Thanks for fixing typos.