[kde-guidelines] Fwd: Re: [kde-artists] [kde-promo] PING!!! "Revitalize the Design Crew. Hand count."

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:47:36 UTC 2014

forwarding to mailing lists

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [kde-artists] [kde-promo] PING!!! "Revitalize the Design
Crew. Hand count."
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:37:31 +0100
From: David Brandl <db at davidb.at>
To: Carl Symons <carlsymons at gmail.com>

Hi I´m David, I work as an graphician in a printshop. I also work as
freelancer as graphic designer and webdesigner.

I made some icons for Jan Grulich´s Network Manager and so I came up
with the work on KDE!

I´m interested in any part of design - just let me know what´s to do and
I´ll help!

Have a nice day!