[kde-guidelines] HIG for search needed (?)

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon Apr 14 10:57:40 UTC 2014

On Monday 14 April 2014, 12:47:26 Philipp Stefan wrote:
> I'm sorry, I forgot about this e-mail, Heiko.
>
> I like your proposal and I agree that we should move this discussion
> back into the forums to get more input. How do you want to do it? Just a
> copy-pasta?
First, I like to get consensus on the draft of the HIG. Basically it states
that only filtering is done "inline" and all search operation has to be moved
to extra dialogs (which might be an overlay and have to be designed in
future).

If we agree on the description what we currently have, I plan to outline all
considerations along with this guideline for a blog post that might be as well
good for the forum. Hopefully I do not miss any important idea ;-).