[kde-guidelines] Phrasing of selection teasers

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Wed Sep 4 18:40:24 UTC 2013

Your discussion is a nice example of the advantage of Personas: either he or
she wants to have a very efficient tool (reduce the number of clicks) or prefer
learnability.

I'd suggest you add your proposal to our contributing page [1]. A picture
would be nice too. One idea to replace the dual list can be found there at the
paragraph 'selection'. Since the HIG is in use we have to be conservative with
revolutions and decided to state the current guidelines until KF 5.0 is
availaible.

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/Contributing