[kde-guidelines] Accordion

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Wed Oct 9 09:51:51 UTC 2013

At the moment we have only one unfinished page left at the grouping and the whole viewing-and-navigation section.

* Use an accordion (aka tool box) to structure program's features into sections.

But I don't know any KDE application that makes use of this widget. And it's very similar to vertical tabs. As difference I would expect that accordions do not allow switching between pages per ctrl+tab (I might be wrong at this point). And it has a more compact layout, without icons.

What do you think, should we remove this item or add the page? If we keep it, for what situation should this control be recommended?