[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Toolbar

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Fri Oct 4 17:07:19 UTC 2013

Am Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013, 18:56:57 schrieb Thomas Pfeiffer:
> > > First of all: What exactly are tool windows?
> Okay. Is that term used in Qt? If not, I think we should briefly define it
> or use a more well-known term, to make sure devs know what we mean.

Maybe it's not even possible to set this property. Anyway, I'd strongly
recommend to distinguish between tool apps (like kcalc) and standard apps
(like kwrite). Btw: only standard apps need to contain the currently discussed
standard bars.
Those generic aspects are part of the first section about the structure.