[kde-guidelines] Moving TODO items to the Contributing page

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Thu Jun 27 13:04:07 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 26 June 2013 19:02:29 Heiko Tietze wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 18:35:22 schrieb Aurélien Gâteau:
> > I created the Contributing page [1], but there is not much content there
> > right now.
> >
> > I would like to start moving all the "todo", "to-be-defined" items from
> > there pages to this one central page. As I explained earlier, I think this
> > is important because the HIG is already in use, so it should not look (too
> > much) like a work in progress. It should also prevent forgetting tasks.
> > Any
> > objection?
>
> Thumbs up. I use to add a circumflex for comments and todos, but followed
> Thomas' <span blue> markers later. Probably we should add a link to this
> todo page for contributions that are under development.

I just moved most of the TODO items to the Contributing page. The only page I
decided to left in its current state is the Notifications page. There was too
many TODO items in there, so I opted to mark the page as "Under Construction"
instead.

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/Contributing#TODO
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/Notifications

Aurélien