[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Unconstrained input

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Tue Jun 25 10:05:51 UTC 2013

Am 24.06.2013 17:27:05, schrieb Aurélien Gâteau:
> From a developer point of view, there are two ways to define formatted input,
> both use KLineEdit...

Thanks
 a lot. Should we separate the masking and formatting stuff from
unconstrained input to an additional section at constrained input with
the name "formatted text input"?

If I understand
the docu right there is a QTextDocument that can be used for rich text/html.
I'd treat it as unconstrained because I'm pretty free with my input. Do we need to add a section?