[kde-guidelines] Conventions in the HIG

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Thu Jun 20 09:19:33 UTC 2013

Am Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 19:15:35 schrieb Aurélien Gâteau:
> OK. I am back on this. Where should this terminology go? I see there is a
> link on the HIG start page to a not-created-yet "Terminology" page [1], but
> I assume it is terminology for KDE applications not for the HIG itself.
>
> Maybe a Contributing_to_the_HIG page would make sense?

The universal model intends to include as much usability related stuff as
possible. Especially the first part, structure, is rather basic information on
the whole project. It's a good place for terminology in my opinion. But a link
to any other page works good as well. And the ui files are of course better off
at some "contributing to" page (or at an additonal section "Addendum").