[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Check boxes

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Wed Jun 5 08:12:31 UTC 2013

Am 05.06.2013 09:53:00, schrieb Aurélien Gâteau:
> > What exactly do you mean by a checkbox list? I can't really picture it right
> > now...
>
> I understand it as a list with checkable items. Something like the attached
> screenshot, except with the checkbox and label in the same column.

Short answer for the moment:
* Google Picture Search: http://www.google.de/search?q=checklistbox&tbm=isch* MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/library/system.windows.forms.checkedlistbox.aspx* wxWidgets: http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_check_list_box.html
Other langs (or widget sets) have clb intrinsic implemented with list, grids, tables or what else. Aurélien's example looks like a combination of a key-value panel with check boxes instead of the keys because of the dotted intersection in the header.