[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Check boxes

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon Jul 29 09:05:11 UTC 2013

- Substructure adopted, and some items moved

Old: "For more than five options, use either a list with multiple selection
enabled or the dual-list pattern."
New: "For more than five options, use either a
[[Projects/Usability/HIG/ListView| list view]] or the
[[Projects/Usability/HIG/SOU_Workspace/Two_Lists | dual-list pattern]] in case
of multiple selections."

Reviewing the content I noticed that some items would fit to radio buttons as
well, especially from the appearance section. E.g. "Do not add line breaks.",
"Do not separate check box and label.", "Label every check box.", "Do not use
ending punctuation". And vice versa "Use title style capitalization for the
radio button options."

Shouldn't we duplicate these information?