[kde-guidelines] [Kde-hci] scenarios for hig testing

Ellen Reitmayr ellen at kde.org
Fri Sep 8 16:05:42 CEST 2006

Hey Celeste,

wonderful! 8-)

On Friday 08 September 2006 15:47, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> I dont know of any KDE developers in the DC/Baltimore area,
> but if you do please give me their contact information.

A blog entry will help.

> Although truthfully, I am not going to be too picky because I am recruiting
> from limited sources, not using a recruiting firm, and dont really have the
> resources for substantial reimbursement.

Have you asked the ev for funding? They assured we get money for testing.

> I would like some help creating scenarios.  These scenarios should focus on
> 1) the kind of information provided by the guideline (re: the guideline
> wireframe from my hig report), the organization and structure of the
> guidelines section, and its integration with the other sections (meta data
> which points them to and from sections, index, etc.).

sounds good.

> Do we have any stickers or mugs or anything we can use as gifts for
> testing? Money for participants could run up a larg

Hm, yeah - that's an alternative to monetary incentives. I guess you should
send a mail to the board and the MWG including calculations for monetary
incentives vs gifts to find out what's feasible.

cheers,
/el

--
Ellen Reitmayr