[kde-guidelines] Fwd: [docbook-apps] [ANN] Mozilla Firefox DocBook-Outliner extension

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Mon Nov 1 11:47:14 CET 2004

Cool stuff, I was thinking about a layout like this for the developer.kde.org,
but done with CSS/XSLT/Javascript. Food for thought anyway.

Cheers,

		Frans

Subject: [docbook-apps] [ANN] Mozilla Firefox DocBook-Outliner extension
Date: Monday 01 November 2004 01:52
From: David Holroyd <lists.oasis-open.org at badgers-in-foil.co.uk>
To: docbook-apps <docbook-apps at lists.oasis-open.org>

[After protesting that I wouldn't bother this list again, I'm back with
one further announcement.]

I've hacked up a quick extension to Firefox that provides a TOC-like
navigation sidebar while viewing DocBook XML documents.  For a
screenshot, and the installer, see:

  http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/outliner/

I'm much indebted to James Graham's HTML-outliner extension[1], on which
this was baised.

[1] http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~jg307/index.xml

ta,
David Holroyd