[Kde-graphics-devel] Fwd: libkface

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Sep 18 22:16:52 UTC 2014

El Dijous, 18 de setembre de 2014, a les 23:55:17, Tobias Leupold va escriure:
> Erm, folks, please be nice to each other ... that stormy aggressive
> discussion is not what I wanted to kick off when I asked to move libkface
>
> I'm quite new to all this, so I don't know the politics or trench warfares
> inside KDE, all that I want is a nice solution so that KPA can offer support
> for face detection and face recognition, that is also acceptable by both
> distributors and users.
>
> So perhaps, we can find a convenient solution, can't we?

There's two solutions:
 * Someone releases libkface standalone
 * libkface joins one of the bigger releases (like the KDE Applications
release)

If noone wants to do standalone releases of libkface, i told you you have to
ask in kde-core-devel about adding a new library to the big module releases.

Cheers,
  Albert