[Kde-graphics-devel] ksnapshot: KIPI_FOUND?

Gregor Mi codestruct at posteo.org
Sat Nov 8 10:01:41 UTC 2014

On 03/11/14 19:17, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday, November 2, 2014 18.49:33 Gregor Mi wrote:
>> when you built ksnapshot, was KIPI_FOUND defined? I installed
>> libkipi-devel but KIPI_FOUND was not set. So is this macro still in use?
>
> Which branch? master should find and use kipi. For the frameworks branch,
> however, I am not aware of a Qt5 port of libkipi (master is Qt4 based and
> there is no frameworks branch) so the Frameworks 5 version of ksnapshot does
> not yet use kipi.

I used the frameworks branch.

On 03/11/14 00:11, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> I installed
>> libkipi-devel but KIPI_FOUND was not set. So is this macro still in
> use?

> Have you re-run cmake afterwards?

Yes I did, but I was on the frameworks branch.

What would you suggest that should be done with the review request [Fill
SendTo menu async to fix "Bug 312495 - Very slow 'Send to'
menu"](https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120920/) which also affects
kipi code? Let it rest until kipi is ported Qt5 or try to apply it on
the Qt4 master?

//Gregor