[Kde-graphics-devel] New libkipi version and KDE release schedule

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:15:11 UTC 2012

Ok. thanks for precision for next plan. So KDE 4.10...

Where is KDE release plan ? There is no date here :

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.10_Release_Schedule

Do we need to add the line about libkipi changes in kdegraphics section here :

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.10_Feature_Plan#kdegraphics

Best

Gilles Caulier