[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Tue Mar 22 23:54:26 CET 2011

On Tuesday, 22. March 2011 22:40:11 Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

> > I believe all other remaining git projects have active maintainers and
> > build: gwenview, kolourpaint, ksaneplugin, libksane, SVG part, ksnapshot,
> > kruler.
>
> Dear maintainers of these apps:
> Please ensure that not only master, but also KDE/4.6 compiles!
> The simplest procedure to copy CMakeLists.txt from master to this branch is:
> git checkout -b 4.6 origin/KDE/4.6
> git checkout master CMakeLists.txt
> git commit
> git push

Thanks for your hints. However, I've still a problem with it on kolourpaint:
git push just does nothing and says "Everything up-to-date"

when I run "git status" I see
# On branch 4.6
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/KDE/4.6' by 1 commit.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

git log shows
commit 426ff23a49acfafa4c2cbe4351cac7df33f1076c
Author: Martin Koller <kollix at aon.at>
Date:   Tue Mar 22 23:31:42 2011 +0100

    make it compile again since moved to git

It seems to me this commit somehow does not find its way into the
KDE servers reprository.
What am I missing ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße