[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: kdegraphics git: Repositories ready

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Fri Mar 11 19:45:33 CET 2011

> Is okular/mobipocket in need of manpower for the move? What is it that
> should be done before or after they are moved?

In SVN, the source files (two) in mobipocket were included statically and
compiled for each project in okular, thumbnailers and strigi-analyzers.

With git and the split, this is not directly possible; if I recall the
discussion correctly, the idea to copy the files in each repo was rejected as
well as the suggestion to require a clone of mobipocket in a parallel
directory to the okular clone; a remaining viable solution was to make
mobipocket a library, mainly requiring some CMake adjustments.