[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: kdegraphics git: Repositories ready

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Mar 11 09:39:06 CET 2011

A Divendres, 11 de març de 2011, Martin Koller va escriure:
> On Friday, 11. March 2011 00:07:45 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dilluns, 28 de febrer de 2011, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > > Hi guys, can you please also remove the code from 4.6 branch in svn?
> >
> > Are you guys just ignoring me or disagreeing or what?
>
> What do you think about the reply from Pino ?:

Well, Pino said "Please don't wildly remove pieces by pieces stuff without
prior telling us (= i18n folks), otherwise it will cause lots of work on our
side to avoid losing messages in a stable branch."

Which in no way means "do not remove stuff", it means "remove stuff and tell
i18n folks".

Seeing how me and him are like 50% of the i18n folks i assume it is safe if
you mail the list and say "Ok i will remove foo today" (do it on the european
morning if possible).

Albert