[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: git / doc directory ?

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 7 16:18:08 CET 2011

Hi,

Alle lunedì 7 marzo 2011, Martin Koller ha scritto:
> Albert Astals Cid sent us an email to also remove the SVN 4.6 branch
> of our applications.

No no, please don't wildly remove pieces by pieces stuff without prior
telling us (= i18n folks), otherwise it will cause lots of work on our
side to avoid losing messages in a _stable_ branch.

Please wait for the whole of kdegraphics to migrate to git (which is
missing okular, waiting for the mobipocket mess resolution), and then we
(= i18n) will migrate the translations in stable for all of kdegraphics
at once.

> So I'm wondering: was the doc dir taken into account for the git move
> at all ?

Doesn't any converted repository have its own doc directory?

> And about the CMakeLists.txt file: I assume this is only relevant in
> the old SVN repo - or is there an equivalent of the kdegraphics base
> dir in git which holds such a file ?

The CMakeLists.txt in question is the top-level of the kolourpaint (and
of the others) repository, so it is able to make the stuff compile (as
opposed to the need of compiling running cmake from the kdegraphics
toplevel).

--
Pino Toscano