[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: CMakeLists.txt to compile the whole kdegraphics module

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 18 12:30:10 CEST 2011

A Dijous, 14 de juliol de 2011, Burkhard Lück vàreu escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to add a CMakeLists.txt to compile the whole kdegraphics module
> similar to the one Nicolas Alvarez posted on the kde-edu mailing list
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=130619675701001&w=2 ?

There are at least three around, one in the kdegraphics git repository, one in the superbuild repository and one that Dirk uses to
make the tarballs (no idea where that is).

I think the kdegraphics git repo one does not work and dirk's one is secret so you might want to give the superbuild one a try.

Albert