[Kde-graphics-devel] kolourpaint

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Jan 16 12:08:54 CET 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you, that I'm currently in the process of
modifying kolourpaint so that it now uses QImage for all drawing stuff
and no longer QPixmap, so that the bugs regarding transparency currently
pending will be solved.

I've seen that kolourpaint has currently no maintainer, and the original
author, Clarence Dang, told me
"So I have no objection to any commits you would like to make."

I'm not sure how much time I will have in the future to deal with kolourpaint,
(full time job, family, ...) but as long as nobody else is willing to call himself "maintainer",
I'd like to offer myself as being the one, as I want to see kolourpaint
staying alive!

P.S.:I see that the bug owner in bugs.kde.org is kolourpaint-support at lists.sourceforge.net
Is this still a sensible address or can this be changed ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at