[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: kdegraphics git: Repositories, conversion date

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sat Feb 12 14:45:00 CET 2011

2011/2/9 Marcel Wiesweg <marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de>:

> - there's a kdegraphics-sc super-repo which currently contains the cmake/
> directory history. Need to find out why the toplevel files are missing.

It seems that we are going with split repositories.

Should I add the CMake files required by KSnapshot to the KSnapshot
repository (which will make KSnapshot standalone buildable), or will
they live in kdegraphics-sc (which would make KSnapshot buildable only
if cloned as part of kdegraphics-sc) ?

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org