[Kde-graphics-devel] git migration: libkdcraw, libkexiv2, libkipi

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Dec 20 15:47:08 CET 2010

Hi,

we are planning to migrate digikam to git soon.
With this move, we would like to migrate the three kdegraphics/libs libkdcraw,
libkexiv2 and libkipi as well.
This is necessary for us because upcoming digikam 2.0 will have some
dependencies here. And I guess with the pending move of kdelibs, the migration
will come sooner or later.

Preliminary rules and repos could be seen in ~/mwiesweg/ on huey.kde.org, if
this machine was up again. As advised by KDE sysadmins, there will be one repo
for each of the libraries.

Please tell me if this step is OK for you, or if differing schedules exist.

Marcel