[Kde-graphics-devel] CVS Head Question

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Mar 20 19:40:11 CET 2005

On Sunday 20 March 2005 06:54, Mosfet wrote:
> I don't see why the wait, tho. I imagine a lot of people have been itching
> to do large changes.

getting 3.4 out the door; figuring out how to do the 3.5 / 4.0 thing; deciding
when to start working against Qt4. in a perfect world, the subversion
repository will be ready this monday and KDE4 devel can start quickly
thereafter (e.g. a week or two) .. but i don't try and expect perfect
worlds ;)

who knows though.. maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised.

--
Aaron J. Seigo