[Kde-graphics-devel] Anyone there? Does anyone have ideas to implement KPDF like zooming in Konqueror?

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Tue Mar 1 21:08:19 CET 2005

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> with the time to consider what it would mean, then ... yeah... i wouldn't
> expect an answer right away =)
BUT I WANT IT I WANT IT ***NOW*** SO ARE YOU TELLING ME I DONT DESERVE
IT??? IF THATS SO LET ME SAY WHAT I THINK I THINK kde DOESNT DESERVE
*me* AS A USER AND IT SUX ANYWAYS!! YOU'LL *never* GET AS GOOD AS
WONDIWS!!! SCREW YOU GUYS - i'M GOOOOING HOME... YOU GO RIGHT WHERE YOU
WANT TO OR I'LL SHOVE IT UP YO....
</trollflash>
wooaw, hey now what was that. sorry. I tripped :D
Yes I guess that is Open Source too, you cannot force people to discuss *g
Err, yeah anyways, let's just assume until refuted it IS technically
possible, what do you think about the idea? Ohhh comeooon Aaron, now
that you replied - you're in.
rgrns