[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: [cairo] Qt example in cairo-demo

Mosfet dan.duley at verizon.net
Wed Jan 26 21:12:08 CET 2005

Heh, and I am going to do a libart-based painter class for MImage as I already
mentioned on this list... We are certainly not going to be lacking for paint
classes and/or destination devices ;-)

BTW, I finished porting Imlib2 dithering as well as the KDE Floyd-Steinberg
dithering. It can dither to 2 (bitmap), 4, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 256 colors. If
anyone is interested I can post screenshots.

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 01:44 pm, Dirk Schönberger wrote:
> > Before we get too much into this discussion I'll move it to
> > kde-graphics-devel where more people can read about it :)
> >
> > On Wednesday 26 January 2005 10:36, you wrote:
> >> You talk about adding a QPaintDevice using Cairo, don't you?
> >
> > No. I'm talking about Qt4, where it is QPaintEngine. QPaintDevice would
> > stay basically identical to the x11 one.

...snip...