[Kde-graphics-devel] kpdf - one ui glitch and kttsd hint

Enrico Ros eros.kde at email.it
Sun Jan 9 14:32:52 CET 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 12:36, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> Hello,

Note: this mail is a bit ot here, btw we don't have a ML to discuss kpdf
development.

> New kpdf is awesome, thanks all involved :)
>
> 1.
> There is one glitch in UI: in configuration dialog, Performance section
> when choosing Memory usage, description causes CPU box is jumping up and
> down. Simple solution: switch CPU and Memory boxes.

Done.

> 2.
> KTTSD - I saw KTTSD integration is low in priority list, but it could be
> 'fixed' with Hint of the day:
>
> You can speak chosen fragment of text with copying it as text to
> clipboard and using 'Speak Clipboard Contents' feature of KTTSD.

It's low priority since I lost the patch that added kttsd support. But since
this is a cool and frequently asked feature, I'm switching it *up* and trying
to readd kttsd support this evening.

Ciao,
Enrico

 Sponsor:
 Realizza regali originali con le tue foto/immagini/scritte!
* Stelle & Strisce stampa quello che vuoi TU .... dove Vuoi Tu!!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2118&d=9-1