[Kde-graphics-devel] which CVS module for Kast

Nikolas Zimmermann wildfox at kde.org
Tue Feb 15 16:36:31 CET 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 19:58, Hans Oischinger wrote:
> Hi,
> I finally want to checkin my SVG animation project (Kast) into
> kdeplayground. However I'm not quite sure where to put it.
> There are now the following modules:
>  kdeplayground-artwork
>  kdeplayground-edu
>  kdeplayground-games
>  kdeplayground-ioslaves
>  kdeplayground-multimedia
>  kdeplayground-pim
>  kdeplayground-utils
>
> I would have put it in kdeplayground-multimedia but as it's my first
> checkin in KDE CVS I thought I'd better ask first :).
> Kast depends on KCanvas, therefore the best place for it would probably be
> the module KCanvas goes to after it's removed from kdenonbeta.
>
> I remember Nikolas Zimmermann reading this list, maybe you could tell me
> about your intentions.
> I appreciate any recommendations :)
>
> Greets,
>  Hans

Hi Hans,

I completely missed your mail until now...
I actually don't think we'll move any of kdom/ksvg2/kcanvas
to another module before KDE4 development actually starts.

As moving stuff around using cvs is on the server is quite
easy to do (when done by sysadmins :)  I'll suggest to
put it into kdenonbeta for now - can't hurt.

Bye
 Bye
  Niko

P.S. I'm extraordinary keen on Kast - hurry up with comitting :P