[Kde-graphics-devel] Status update

Mosfet dan.duley at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 14:30:15 CET 2004

I decided to just try to finish up the first alpha of libmimage instead of
doing a bunch of backporting. That way people can test the code I actually
use then I can backport to KDE once. Seems to make more sense.

For people who are wondering, this is what I want to work on in order of
release:

1) libmimage
2) The MIMS photo browser, (the successor to PixiePlus). Chris Howells is
currently maintaining the old version of PixiePlus in kdenonbeta and knows
about the new one.
3) libmultilayer (64bit tiled, layered image library)
4) MIMS Paint

I got a new hard drive for Christmas and am currently downloading software for
rebuilding my system. I'll be offline for a day or two, but if anyone wants
to send me email I'll still get it. I just may not reply right away.