[Kde-graphics-devel] /me is in da house

Luke-Jr luke-jr at utopios.org
Wed Dec 15 18:33:11 CET 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 10:28 am, Eros.kde wrote:
> I encourage everyone that has specific interests into this stuff to show
> him/herself off.

I'm here since I plan to use KDE in Utopios and plan to work on various parts
that need improvement in both the UI and functionality.

> I'm also interested in rendering everything using opengl, a good
> compositing engine for the KDesktop to run natively sort of karamba themes
> and haveing multiple layers and so on.

I'm not too sure things like this are such a good idea (using GL for basic
system things), since many computers do *not* have hardware acceleration for
it... I could, but I purposely turn it off since I do not use any 3D-related
applications and it makes X noticably less stable.
--
Luke-Jr
Developer, Utopios