[Kde-graphics-devel] /me is in da house

Sami Kyöstilä skyostil at kempele.fi
Wed Dec 15 13:43:59 CET 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 12:28, Eros.kde wrote:
> Hi Zack, Hi All.
> Thanks for the creation of this list. Since the subscribers list is not
> public, I encourage everyone that has specific interests into this stuff to
> show him/herself off.

Hi everyone,

I'm into realtime 3d and 2d graphics, OpenGL, game programming and the
demoscene. My coding has been mostly limited to various applications for
KDE/Qt instead of hacking on KDE internals. I'm hoping to contribute
something in this list's area of interest. Cairo integration sounds extremely
cool :)

- Sami