Jump start

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 27 15:04:02 UTC 2015

El Dijous, 24 de setembre de 2015, a les 20:23:06, Jeremy Whiting va escriure:
> It's probably a bit short notice to blog about the bug day saturday,
> but maybe we should at least change the topic in #kde-devel so those
> that lurk and are likely to help will know about it?

So we did a reasonable good job, some triaging and around 100 bugs less

https://bugs.kde.org/reports.cgi?product=systemsettings&output=show_chart&datasets=CONFIRMED&datasets=ASSIGNED&datasets=REOPENED&datasets=UNCONFIRMED&datasets=RESOLVED&banner=1

I also spoke with David and we sent some emails asking for people that are the
default bug assignees to confirm they still read the bugs and care for them.

Once we get the answers (~30 days) we'll proceed to try to either find new
people that care or at least consolidate them in the same address.

Should we continue for a bit or move to a different target?

Cheers,
  Albert