Next gardening love project

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Mar 27 01:09:27 UTC 2015

David, Allen, Luigi,

The KDE gardening team has chosen as it's next target for gardening the
documentation/api websites. https://community.kde.org/Gardening/docwebsites
The initial objectives are there on the wiki, but feel free to
modify/update them if I got anything wrong or something is already in the
works. The general idea is to improve these sites by getting kf5 based
applications/libraries apidocs, documentation, and code checks on them.
Another good objective is to make them work faster/better by not recreating
everything each day, but only incrementally updating their content somehow
if possible. And finally I'd like to get bug products/components for each
of them so if issues are found we can track the issues and fix them as a
team.

In looking around bugs.kde.org tonight I saw docs.kde.org has a bug
component under docs product, but I couldn't find any obvious components or
products for api.kde.org or ebn itself. Would those make the most sense as
their own products, or as components under a "websites" product or
something?

By the way, in case either of you haven't heard of the gardening team or
whatnot, the idea is here: https://community.kde.org/Gardening and came
from Albert's talk at last akademy to improve things generally in different
areas. We do not want to step on any toes or take over anything, but
generally improve stuff that could use some love.

thanks,
Jeremy