Another release

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Mar 9 14:12:53 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I looked at creating a release saturday. So I went to remind myself how to
do that. I saw https://techbase.kde.org/ReleasingExtragearSoftware that
mentions a freeze period and letting translators know so they can update
their translations first. I guess I should make a branch, send a note to
i18n saying we will release in X days (the wiki suggests a month, do we
really want/need that long) then make the tarball from the branch after the
X days have passed, right ?

BR,
Jeremy