Next release of krecipes

Ronald Stroethoff stroet43 at zonnet.nl
Wed Jan 21 09:06:03 UTC 2015

I am a member from the dutch translation team for KDE.
I have noticed on the webpage:
https://community.kde.org/Gardening/KRecipes
that you have the intention to make a next release somewhere in 2015
On this moment are the menu´s of krecipes translated to dutch, but the help-
pages are not completely translated yet.
This was for us a reason for trying to make the translation of the help-
pages complete for the next release.
We are now busy with the translation in a small subteam.
I like to know on which date you have the intention to make a new release,
so we can submit our work (hopefully complete, but otherwise as much as
possible).

Ronald