Stale RR 119638

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Oct 21 16:54:42 UTC 2014

Anyone can log into the reviewboard and add comments to a review. If a
comment is added, it sends an e-mail to all reviewers. In this
review's case that would only send an e-mail to the original poster
though, which isn't useful. That's why he should have added someone to
review it. I'm not sure but I think anyone can add anyone else to
reviews also.

As far as helping with the gardening effort, your e-mail to this list
was perfect. it got my attention as well as Albert and Eike, I just
happened to be the first person to take care of the issue is all. Keep
it up.

Jeremy