Kaffeine, add support for Sundtek (local and networkbased) TV devices

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 20:19:54 UTC 2014

El Dimecres, 3 de desembre de 2014, a les 15:44:06, Markus Rechberger va
escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> we have been shipping custom builds to our customer for quite some time
> already, it would be nice if it could be shipped with the official KDE
> project.
> The patch has been reviewed and was added to the official Kaffeine KDE
> repository
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kaffeine.git&a=commit&h=333ba6c927df747b61d8ba25b
> 097741ac353dfc2

I see that Kaffeine didn't have a release for a long time, that would make it
elegible for a gardening release.

On the other hand i also see part of the unreleased commits are a port from
libxine to libvlc, which is a huge port and i'm not sure the gardening team
would be the place for shuch a huge change to be released since the
implications would probably mean some kind of maintaince of the bugs this
unreleased code might have.

What do the other gardeners think?

Cheers,
  Albert