Querying about the tasks for GSOC (Yogesh Kaushik)

Yogesh Kaushik masterlukeskywalker02 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 06:03:05 GMT 2022

Hello mentors,
Thanks for your response. While researching KDE Games, I came across this
website: https://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Proposed_Games, which lists
some proposed games to include KDE4. My project idea was to implement two
of them: Tic-Tac-Toe and Robot Battle. I have already built a Tic-Tac-Toe
game with reinforcement learning-based AI and with online multiplayer
capabilities in python. So creating something similar with QT and C++ won't
take much time, but it will be an excellent experience to understand the
KDE build systems and standards. Equipped with such knowledge and
experience, I can easily focus on the development of Robot Batlle.
Those mentioned above was my idea for GSOC, although I believe it needs
some more refinement, which I was hoping to do by taking feedback from my
mentor and other developers in the community.
I would request all the mentors and developers to please consider my idea,
and if they can, please mentor me in the upcoming GSOC.
Regards,
Yogesh Kaushik