Requesting support for getting involved in KDE games

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 7 21:12:44 GMT 2022

El dilluns, 7 de febrer de 2022, a les 12:26:58 (CET), Yogesh Kaushik va escriure:

It's relatively thin at this moment https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2022/Ideas

> Can anyone please suggest to me how I should proceed further?

You should try fixing some [small] bug, if you have found something you're interested in, much better, if not, i can propose something.

Start kmines on a terminal you'll see it outputs LOTS of warnings, having a patch to fix them would be nice :)

Cheers,
  Albert