Reviving KSokoban releases, next week already 8)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Aug 24 10:59:47 BST 2022

Am Mittwoch, 24. August 2022, 02:45:52 CEST schrieb Shlomi Fish:
> Thanks for all your effort. Good luck in the future.

Thanks.

> Which URL should I use
> in this page: https://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/ksokoban/ ?

For now this might be the generic info page https://apps.kde.org/ksokoban,
which I also used in the code as homepage.

Though... chance is the game app is going to be renamed, having now also come
across trademark considerations in the ML archive last night. Still need to
research more, but my first findings hint a new name needs to be found indeed,
to avoid the potential of legal hassles for everyone. Which also stalls the
idea of releasing on first commit anniversary day, as translated strings need
to be changed in that case, so translators need more time again. Too bad :)
Related email asking for discussion should be written and arrive on this ML
this CEST evening...

Cheers
Friedrich