New games.kde.org Site | Team Section | Suggestions

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 01:10:15 BST 2020

> On 25 Oct 2020, at 9:57 am, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
>
> El dijous, 22 d’octubre de 2020, a les 10:34:25 CEST, Suraj Kumar Mahto va escriure:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I am Suraj. I am working on the new KDE Games SIte (the old site is hosted
>> at games.kde.org) under the mentorship of Carl Schwan(carl at carlschwan.eu)
>> using the modern KDE Jekyll theme. All the game web pages are ported to
>> markdown. The old announcements are also ported to the new KDE Games News
>> Section.
>>

>> While going through the old website we found out the team section -
>> https://games.kde.org/team.php  <https://games.kde.org/team.php>. We wanted
>> to know its relevance as of now.
>
> I'd say you can drop it, most of those are not involved anymore anyway.

Yes, it is a real blast from the past - circa 2006 or 2007 I would say. KDE 4 was released early in 2008 IIRC and the KDE Games team was a big contributor.

Nevertheless, many of the details were already out of date back then. In particular, your name is not on the list, Albert… :-)

And anyway the credits should be in each game’s code and “About” details, which is probably the most reliable record.

Cheers,
Ian Wadham.