T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Alessandro Longo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 16 07:19:37 BST 2020

alex-l added a comment.

  @ngraham can you stop this please? You all are ruining all our previous work. Aren't you able to see how much wrong these icons are? Can we please stop recruiting pleale without the needed skills for this work and don't give OKs by people who contribute in other areas (you)? This is serious stuff exactly like code, don't treat imagery like a second citizen. In other communities (Mozilla, GNOME, Elementary) this doesn't happen.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243