D27336: Fix sometimes two moves being counted as one

Fabian Kosmale noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 16 12:19:23 GMT 2020

fabiank added a comment.

  In D27336#610477 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27336#610477>, @aacid wrote:

  > Not really, start freecell game 9998, it counts 5 moves as 4, only the first 2 are "counted together"

  Hm, you're right. Now I'm not sure what the intended behaviour is. I've created D27432 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27432> as a potential alternative, which preserves the current behaviour, but I wouldn't oppose your change here. As you, I'm slightly worried that this change might break other things, but after playing around with it for a while, I haven't seen anything broken so far.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27336