D28729: [fc-solve] recycle instances instead of freeing.

Shlomi Fish noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 10 19:56:09 BST 2020

shlomif created this revision.
Herald added a reviewer: KDE Games.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-games-devel.
shlomif requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is better for preventing memory fragmentation and may also be a
  little faster. Some methods were extracted, library calls avoided,
  and the code cleaned up.

  I hereby disclaim any implicit or explicit ownership of my changes in this
  changeset, and put them under a multiple licence consisting of your choice of
  one of more of:

  - The CC0 / Public Domain - https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/ .

  - The MIT / Expat license - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License

  - Any licence in the 2018-Aug-27 popular licenses list of

  https://opensource.org/licenses

  Crediting me will be nice, but not mandatory, and you can change the licence
  of the project without needing my permission.

TEST PLAN
  build and run the test suite and check that the tests pass and then try playing freecell or Simple Simon.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

BRANCH
  fc-solve-refactoring-and-optimize