T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Clemens Toennies noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 18 18:35:05 BST 2019

starbuck added a subscriber: IohannesPetros.
starbuck added a comment.

  I'd agree that flatness taken too far becomes unattractive/dull also for me
  personally. When comparing Breeze and latest Iphone icons though, I think
  our set looks awesomeness, it is so good that i have yet to find something
  else that i would stick to and not go back to Breeze after relative short
  time, elemantary included. Since its all subjective, I am not sure if
  changing some of Breeze would make things better, but leave everyone
  unsatisfied in the end, as current Gwenview, K3B fit imho so good with the
  rest that starting to change them would rather require a new style
  altogether than mixing or going halfway back to something Oxygen-like?
  Maybe look forward for this then for Plasma 6?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243