T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Alessandro Longo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 18 14:44:20 BST 2019

alex-l added a comment.

  Hey there, Gwenview, Kate and Kwrite icons are by me.

  I'm here just to point out that those are icons i.e. UI elements. They must be simple and descriptive of what the app does.

  Instead if it's a matter of identity what you need is a logo and other artworks.

  Please don't turn those icons in arbitrary logos like other apps do, like Atom text editor or VS Code.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243