D21277: Add a "Cigarette Waste" theme

gregormi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 9 20:20:59 BST 2019

gregormi added a comment.

  Hi @jtamate, thanks for raising this legal concern. I only can read the English translation you provided. It seems only images and videos of _people_ using or promoting tobacco products are disallowed.

  Apart from the fact that regarding this theme, no people are involved, I hope it is clear that it rather discourages the use of tobacco products. The goal of the game when using this theme is to avoid all of the cigarette fields. Already one wrong field makes you instantly lose the game (like in the real world). ;-)

  Otherwise, I am not sure how Spanish health organizations can conduct educational campaigns.

REPOSITORY
  R404 KMines

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21277