D25199: Fix some compiler warnings

Nemanja Hiršl noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 10 16:54:38 GMT 2019

nhirsl added a comment.

  Last time I tried playing ksirk over jabber network was during upgrade to Qt5. At that time it was defunct and Gael removed the label from the game selection panel. It looks like there's still a way to chose it trough menu.
  Has that changed in the meantime?

  Almost all compiler warnings are coming from this part of code. I tried to upgrade it to upstream version and test it, but since it was still defunct I couldn't verify the change.

  There's also note (jabbergameui.ui): Playing over the Jabber network is an experimental feature in KsirK.

  Not sure what's the right way to proceed:

  1. Drop support/code for playing over Jabber network (remove obsolete iris/xmpp code from ksirk)
  2. Upgrade to latest upstram (which resolves _all_ compiler warnings in that part of code)
  3. Keep it like this and fix here and there some compiler warnings

REPOSITORY
  R413 KsirK

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25199